Thursday, February 25, 2010

I know I fall short sometimes...


but spending time with our Lord should be our first priority. I had lunch with one of my dearest friends yesterday who said something that really makes me stop and think of making sure I stop and smell the roses! She told me (and I'm paraphrasing), "Most of the time we are busy with our 'to-do' list, but as Christians we really should be tackling our 'to grow' list." Wow!  How true...


My heart has heard you say, "Come and talk with me."  And my heart responds, "Lord, I am coming."  Psalm 27: 8



We often run to God in our times of adversity. But David sought God's guiding presence every day. When troubles came his way, he was already in God's presence. He was prepared to handle ANY test. To be in His presence everyday is the key! Believers can call to God for help at any time, how shortsighted to call on God only when troubles come ~   How Our Father must feel! Many of our problems could be avoided or handled far more easily by seeking God's help and direction beforehand. Amen?
Bookmark and Share

Recent Posts


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Loading