Saturday, January 30, 2010

"I Am the Bread of Life"

Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. Those the Father has given me will come to me, and I will never reject them. For no one can come to me unless the Father draws them to me, and at the last day I will raise them up.'' John 6: 35, 37, 44


"I tell you the truth, anyone who believes has eternal life. Yes, I am the bread of life! I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will live forever, and this bread, which I will offer so the world may live, is my flesh." John 6: 47-51

So Jesus said again, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you cannot have eternal life within you. But anyone who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise that person at the last day. For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. I Live because of the living Father who sent me; in the same way, anyone who feeds on me will live because of me. I am the true bread that came down from heaven." John 6: 53-57





Bookmark and Share
Recent Posts


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Loading