Sunday, August 16, 2009

It really makes me crazy...

When I hear Christians, even pastors say that its never God's will for any tragedy, illness/disease, accidents, or anything bad to happen...it makes me crazy! God's Word tells me nothing that is not part of God's will is allowed to come into the life of someone who trusts and obeys Him. Look at the below post and see some scripture verses from Job. Look at this scripture...

"You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above." John 19: 11

Just think of what Christ said even as He was betrayed..."Shall I not drink the cup the Father has given me?"

It's really amazing that even with all of the attacks Satan throws our way are not only powerless to harm us, but are transformed into blessings along the way. Sometimes the greatest gifts are wrapped in ugly packages! Be blessed!
210


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Loading