Saturday, July 11, 2009

You all know I have Muscular Dystrophy...

...and it's pretty obvious. I have a symbol with Jesus' name on my car. So whenever people see that, the enemy never fails to say to me, "Look at you stumbling all around. You're suffering. So where is your Jesus?"

This is what I read in Jeremiah, and just like the Casting Crown's Song goes, "The Voice of Truth tells me a different story...the Voice of Truth says Do Not Be Afraid...the Voice of Truth says This is for My Glory...I will choose to listen and believe the Voice of Truth."

The Lord gave another message to Jeremiah. He said, "Have you noticed what people are saying?-'The Lord chose Israel and then abandoned them! They are sneering and saying that Israel is not worthy to be counted as a nation. But this is what the Lord says: I would no more reject my people than I would change my laws that govern night and day, earth and sky. I will never abandon the descendants of Jacob or David, my servant, or change the plan that David's descendants will rule the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Instead, I will restore them to their land and have mercy on them." Jeremiah 33: 23-26

210


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Loading