Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I have this scripture hanging on my fridge and taped in my Bible...

I meditate on this often. It's a good scripture to meditate on, especially if you have a Chronic Illness...

"I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this: The unfailing love of the Lord never ends! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is His faithfulness; His mercies are new every day. I say to myself, "The Lord is my inheritance, therefore, I will hope in Him!" The Lord is wonderfully good to those who wait for Him and seek Him. For the Lord does not abandon anyone forever. Though He brings grief, He also shows compassion according to the greatness of His unfailing love. For He does not enjoy hurting people or causing them sorrow." Lamentations 3: 20-25, 31-33

210


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Loading